Are You Looking For A Simple Way To Write Your Novel? You've Found It.
This is MORE than just another journal you can use to write your book. This is the The
Novel Writer's Workbook--A Creative Writing Course In A Book
It's more than just a reference for all authors.
It's The ultimate book of worksheets to develop your characters, build your world, plan your story and so much more.
A book consisting of both journal and worksheets. There are enough worksheets here for whatever kind of novel you're writing, weather it's romance, fantasy, horror or any other genre you can think of.
These Worksheets Cover All The Essential Keys You Need To Create Your Novel.
· Create compelling characters your readers willlove (or love to hate.)
· What are Prologues and do you need one? (and howto write one if you do)
· The purpose of Epilogues
· Nailing your what your story is REALLY about(this makes such a difference to your writing)
· Sucking a reader into your world, whether it's ina galaxy far far away or a house just down the street and around the corner
· How to zoom though your middle with fun anddelight
· The secret to plotting your story with the MarksMethod
· Using your words to paint pictures
· Creating scenes and how to know if one just doesn't fit (while still satisfying that creative itch)
· Finding your voice
And there's even more than that. There's a reason this book is so fat after all.
This Is The Next Best Thing To Working With A Writing Coach Or Taking A Class.
I originally developed this book to assist my private one toone clients with their own book. Each of my private long term clients gets oneof these books, and my personal guidance in how to use it.
For this version, I've written the guidance into the book. True, it doesn't' have the feedback thatprivate one to one fiction coaching has, but it's the next best thing.
So if you're ready to write a great book, than this is only 'journal' you'll ever need to buy.
Until your next book, that is. (These journals are designed to assist with one book. New book, new journal.)
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
From an early age, Devlin knew she wanted to write. However she never dreamed she'd be able to do it. That all changed when KDP came on the scene. But writing for publication proved to be much more difficult than writing for fun.
Devlin realized that in order to write a good book and to balance life, work, and writing, that systems were needed.
Over time, she developed easy to follow systems that have helped her and others with writing their novel. Devlin covers everything from creating characters, to plots to voice and word choices.
If you need help writing a novel, than contact Devlin.