THE INCOMPARABLE BECKETT SOURCEBOOK
WITH MORE THAN 45,000 PRICES LISTED!
* COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE. Complete listings from 1951 to 1997, featuring prices for full sets and individual cardsplus the current market values, including:
PRO SET PLATINUM
UPPER DECK SP
* WRITTEN BY AN EXPERT. Dr. James Beckett is the leading sports card statistician.
* CLEAR IDENTIFICATION. Every hockey card is identified by year, manufacturer, size, format, and player.
* VALUABLE TIPS. Expert advice on buying, selling, caring for, and storing your cards.
* HOCKEY CARD HISTORY. The fascinating story from early issues to todays high-tech versions.
* CONDITION GRADE PRICING. Each listing includes prices for each of the three different condition grades.
* FULLY ILLUSTRATED.
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Product dimensions:||4.25(w) x 6.88(h) x 1.22(d)|