- Get it by Thursday, September 28 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Calling all players, beginners and experts alike! Here are the plays you can't afford to miss: 800 puzzles to sharpen your thinking and hone your crossword skills, specially designed and selected by SCRABBLE superstar Joe Edley, the only two-time winner of the National SCRABBLE® Championship and coauthor of Everything SCRABBLE®.
Learn how to:
- "Read the board" and see where you can score the most points -- and where you can't.
- Increase your word game skills with 97 must-know two-letter words
- Build knockout numbers with bonus squares, two-letter words and parallel plays
- Score with the high-point tiles: J, Q, X, and Z
- Balance your rack by playing off weak three-, four-, and five-tile combinations
- Find the key to success with bingos and seven-letter plays
- Find the Ideal Play -- eight questions to ask yourself, plus the Ideal Play on computer
- Win at SCRABBLE -- six key factors
- Find the best play in real game action -- fifty actual games re-created in this book, complete with the author's analysis and computer simulation results.
National champion Joe Edley aims to enhance your SCRABBLE-playing skills. Discover tips, shortcuts, and special plays in actual game situations, and a battery of increasingly complex puzzles as you learn to play with the pros.
|Product dimensions:||9.25(w) x 7.38(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author