The Omicron Forex Trading Manual is a literate and focused explanation for non-specialists of Forex strategies for automated (algorithmic) trading using the Dukascopy JForex Java API and associated software routines developed by Omicron Forex. The manual is also a guide to the essential general requirements of Forex trading which all traders must master. These include the ability to think in probabilities, to maintain discipline (which the automated strategies are designed to assist with) and master the psychology of Forex Trading.
The manual improves the Forex trading learning process. It shows how discipline can be maintained. It also explains how the software does back-testing and it demonstrates why algorithms are important.
You need automation in your Forex trading to:
* Significantly improve the Forex trading learning process.
* Carry out research and do back-testing.
* Help you impose discipline and appreciate the need for it.
* Allow for risk reduction through diversification in currency pairs, which would be onerous and error prone if attempted manually.
* Take over certain repetitive functions that are more appropriate for computers to handle.
You do not want to use automation in your Forex trading to:
* "Set and forget" and leave to run unsupervised on a live account. This way lies potential disaster.
The Omicron Forex Trading Manual contains an introduction to the automated strategies and does not include the software routines themselves.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
He has been trading electronically since 1996. He has practiced data mining and business analysis as a full-time career with a number of very large global corporations. Such companies have gathered great bodies of information in their databases over time and are anxious to leverage it by analysing it and putting the results to commercial use.
The techniques for unlocking the secrets of large quantities of data include statistical methods and probability analysis, one branch of which is involved with game theory, or the mathematical study that leads to optimisation. It didn't take him long to realise that all this can be applied to Forex trading research.
"The Omicron Forex Trading Manual is essential reading for anybody, not alone those trading the Forex markets but the fundamental wisdom and practices therein can be employed in many other markets. Seamus has the ability to educate the reader in a very clear and pragmatic manner. In summary, he tells you how to protect the downside and how to lock in the upside"
- Dermot Desmond, International Investment and Underwriting (IIU)