Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
All eye care providers should be proficient in evaluating the optic nerve for glaucoma in their patients. The Optic Nerve Evaluation in Glaucoma: An Interactive Workbook, gives you the practice you need to make sure your abilities are up to speed. This practical primer takes you from learning to applying – by creating a visually rich, interactive experience. Features:
- Briefly review key principles/pearls for evaluating the optic nerve in glaucoma with a quick summary at the beginning of each section.
- Study full-color clinical photographs demonstrating the appearance of a full range of optic nerve findings.
- Practice your recognition skills by drawing your own discograms depicting the key features and pathologic findings related to glaucoma.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.40(d)|