More than 240 healthy and easy no-prep recipes for creating delicious meals-in 30 minutes or less.
No chopping, peeling, slicing, coring, seeding, whipping, or blending required!
From appetizing hors d'oeuvres to impressive desserts, from casual weeknight suppers or elegant dinner parties, The PDQ Vegetarian Cookbook is bursting with great-tasting recipes that eliminate the prep work by taking clever advantage of the best new convenience foods and innovative time-saving techniques.
The PDQ promise:
- More than 240 nutritious recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, main courses, side dishes, brunch, and desserts
- No cutlery, graters, juicers, electric mixers, blenders, or food processors required
- Tips on using convenience foods like ready-washed salad greens, pre-cut fruits and vegetables, jarred sauces, and ready-made crusts
- Most dishes ready in 30 minutes-with minimal kitchen clean-up
- Nutritional analysis of calories, protein, total fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sodium for every recipe
- More than 100 egg-free, dairy-free vegan recipes with no tofu or other substitutes needed
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Penguin Group|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author