Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
In a world of managed care and rushed appointments, patients often need help obtaining peace of mind regarding their health concerns. Now, from the most trusted name in medical publishingthe source physicians and pharmacists turn toTHE PDR® FAMILY GUIDE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MEDICAL CARE gives you guidance and information at your fingertips. With a comprehensive, alphabetical listing of common and unusual ailments that afflict both children and adultsplus a unique index that matches your signs and symptoms to possible conditionsthis is a reassuring home health reference you'll turn to again and again. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed instructions for homecare
- Possible causes of ailments
- When to call your doctor for further care
- Key questions to ask about your condition
- Important criteria for determining when to seek emergency care
- Equipment and procedures you'll encounter in a hospital
- A glossary of vital medical terms
- And much more!
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 6.90(h) x 1.00(d)|