Vague clues from the theft of fissionable material lead an international contingent of spies to ferret out one person, known to them only as MB.
Reed Walker, a CIA agent in Pisa, Italy, receives photos of two autos passing a train, and is told that terrorists attacked the train, carrying fissionable material, and killed all the guards. The images reveal nothing, but he learns there may be a mole in the CIA.
In the course of his investigation, he uncovers five possible moles. Then the killing starts.
Reed now races against time as international agents continue to fall. He sets up a snare and closes in, but has he really found MB? What will the collateral damage be? Will Reed Walker ever be accepted again by his fellow spies? Will his newfound love survive?
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a spy thriller introducing the intrepid Reed Walker, CIA, in a deadly game of international espionage, intrigue, and murder. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY KENT SWARTS:
- "The Pisa Affair"
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 1: "A Family Feud Texas Style"
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 2: "A Savvy Way to Kill"
- Denny McConnell PI – Book 3: "The Texas Medicine Murders"
- ...and Books 4-5 are works in progress, so stay tuned.
MORE GREAT THRILLERS FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The "Michelle Reagan" Series by Scott Shinberg
- "The Syndicate-Born Trilogy" Series by K.M. Hodge
- The "A Point Thriller" Series by Jeff Altabef
- "The Oz Files" Series by Barry Metcalf
- The "PI Kowalski" Series by Chris Krupa
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Evolved Publishing LLC|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Kent Swarts was an aerospace engineer for 46 years, and is now an astronomer. He has edited the Central Texas Astronomical Society’s newsletter for 15 years. He’s published in six sci-fi and dystopian anthologies. Now retired, he finds retirement more demanding than any job he’s had. He lives in Waco, Texas with his wife and dog, and when not writing, he reads or goes golfing. Engineering has influenced his writing, particularly pertaining to characters and to penning sci-fi.