The way of the shaman teaches you to "see through the heart," which cannot be deceived by fear or confusion. From this centered place, you'll learn self-inquiry practices to find and heal your "power leaks" at the physical, psychological, and energetic levels. Over six immersive sessions, José and Lena offer time-tested practices for receiving wisdom and support from your ancestors, guides, the natural world, and the spiritual source from which all true power arises.Shamanic practice allows you to perceive the hidden flows of power in the worldbut there is a price. "To walk this path," says José Stevens, "you must sacrifice false beliefs that can feel familiar and comfortable." If you are ready to break free from your limits and embrace a life of authenticity, connection, and meaning, then join these two extraordinary teachers for The Power Path Training.
- What is power? A shamanic perspective on this often misunderstood question
- The Ten Rules of Power that govern the physical and energetic realms
- Everything is medicinehow to receive aid from even the humblest sources in life
- Practices for deepening your connection to the physical, psychological, and spiritual dimensions of your being
- Identifying and healing the fear patterns that block your flow of power
- Building relationships with your spiritual allies and ancestral helpers
- Balancing the forces of masculine and feminine
- Indigenous wisdom for strengthening our unity with the natural world
- More than seven hours of guided practices, indigenous wisdom, and invaluable wisdom for living in the shamanic way from master teachers José and Lena Stevens
|Publisher:||Sounds True, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||1.00(w) x 1.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Lena Stevens has taught nature-based wisdom internationally for 25 years, and is co-author of Secrets of Shamanism (HarperCollins, 1988) and co-founder of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism. See thepowerpath.com.José Luis Stevens
José Luis Stevens, PhD, is an international lecturer, teacher, consultant, and trainer. A psychologist, licensed clinical social worker, and author of eighteen books and e-books, as well as numerous articles, he is also on the board of the Society of Shamanic Practitioners. He is the cofounder of the Power Path School of Shamanism and the Center for Shamanic Education and Exchange. He completed a ten-year apprenticeship with a Huichol marakame and has studied extensively with the Shipibos of the Amazon and the Q’ero of the Andes for the last twenty years.
He has a doctorate in integral counseling from the California Institute of Integral Studies, an MSW from the University of California, Berkeley, and a BA in sociology from the University of Santa Clara, California.
He lives in Santa Fe with his wife and companion, Lena. See thepowerpath.com.