The Powerscore LSAT Logic Games Bible / Edition 4by David M. Killoran
Pub. Date: 11/28/2016
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore's live courses/i>/i>
The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore's live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students.
The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including:
- Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
- The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
- Techniques for solving each question type
- Detailed explanations for 28 official LSAT logic games
- Time management strategies
- Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
- A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
- Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each question is quickly discovered.
The following Game types are covered in detail:
- Basic Linear Games
- Advanced Linear Games
- Grouping Games
- Grouping and Linear Combination Games
- Pure Sequencing Games
- Pattern Games
- Circular Linearity Games
- Mapping Games
- Numerical Distribution Games
- Limited Solution Set Games
- PowerScore Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.20(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book is helpful in many ways. It was especially good for practice, but I prefer Manhattan's book on this LSAT section. With respect to Conditional Grouping Games, for example, Manhattan teaches a method that can be used that are superior to what Powerscore teaches IMO. This book was adequate for a LSAT foundational prep, but for raw scores that exceed to 60s and 70s, this may not be enough for you.
DO NOT BUY ANY TEST PREP BOOKS FROM THIS SITE! REGARDLESS IF IT DOES NOT SAY OUT OF STOCK AND YET IT MIGHT BE AND THEY CANNOT TELL YOU WHEN YOU WILL ACTUALLY GET YOUR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! THE "Usually Ships within 24 hours" is a completely MADE UP statement. I paid for my book on the 15th and it is now the 21st, it is still not here and they can't tell me when it will be here. THIS IS A BOOK STORE THAT DOESN'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE BOOKS OR NOT! GO TO EBAY! AT LEAST THERE, THERE'S CONSEQUENCES TO THE SELLER IF THEY DON'T SEND IT OUT WITHIN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!