TOTAL PREPARATION FOR YOUR TOP MCAT SCORE.
The Princeton Review MCAT, 2nd Edition is an all-in-one resource designed to help aspiring med school students conquer every facet of this challenging test. It includes access to 4 full-length online practice tests, content review for all exam subjects, and strategies and drills that arm students to take on the MCAT successfully.
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Specific strategies for tackling every question type
• Detailed coverage of MCAT Biology, Biochemistry, Psychology and Sociology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics and Math, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
• A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
• A comprehensive index
Practice Your Way to Perfection
• Access to 4 full-length MCAT practice exams & answer explanations online
• Targeted, freestanding practice questions at the close of every content review chapter
• Expert content coverage & drills for all MCAT topics
• Online Student Tools portal that includes 39 practice passages with questions and thorough explanations, plus late-breaking test updates and extras
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.