Whether you're crafting a birthday card for a surprise party or designing your company's next sales flyer, The Print Shop Deluxe provides a fun and simple way to create professional-looking booklets, brochures, business cards, or Web pages on your desktop.
With The Print Shop Deluxe For Dummies, you get expert advice in easy-to-understand language that enables you to begin creating professional-looking graphics projects right away...
- See how The Print Shop works and take a look at the components that make up a desktop-publishing project.
- Plan and choose the best way to create a Print Shop project.
- Explore the versatile uses of The Print Shop (at home or in the office) to design and make signs and banners, certificates, diplomas, calendars, greeting cards, and labels.
- Use The Print Shop to build Web pages.
- Uncover tips, taboos, and tricks that professionals use to create top-notch publications every day.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.28(h) x 0.93(d)|
About the Author
Wallace Wang is a Boardwatch columnist and the author of several bestselling For Dummies guides. Richard Hing is a technical sales and marketing consultant to Fortune 500 companies.