- LOGIC REFUTES HIM.
- MATH CANNOT CALCULATE HIM.
- HISTORY CANNOT ADEQUATELY TRACK HIM.
- LANGUAGE DOES NOT ACCURATELY DEFINE HIM.
- ART DOES NOT COMPLETELY DEPICT HIM.
- SCIENCE CANNOT EXPLAIN HIM.
The Problem With Believing God will help you during those times when you do not know what to believe, how to believe, and even wrestle with whether you should bother to believe at all. Believing is still the prescriptive solution for receiving the blessings and the promises of God. Believing is our only avenue back to a redemptive relationship with God. Only those who dare to believe God will ever learn to please God; for "without faith, it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6).
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||430 KB|