These storybooks bring Bible stories to life using the same beautiful artwork from the classic Superbook series that received three Daytime Emmy nominations. Each book features engaging, age-specific content that coordinates with Superbook DVD stories. Children can learn God’s Word and be introduced to the Superbook series for the first time. BOOK SUMMARY: In The Prodigal Son, Superbook transports Chris, his neighbor Joy, and their robot friend, Gizmo, to ancient Galilee, where Jesus is telling the parable of the prodigal son. Children will witness how a young man goes on a quest for freedom and adventure only to discover that what he wants most in the world is his father’s love. Children will learn that our loving heavenly Father is always ready to forgive.
- Each book teaches children timeless moral truths and life lessons through the captivating, Bible-based adventures of two time-traveling children and their robot friend.
- Unparalleled biblical accuracy in both scene design and character dialogue
- Immersive experience supported by the Superbook Bible App and website
- Targeted to children ages 3–6
- Artwork, characters, and stories correspond with Superbook DVDs of the same titles
Related collections and offers
About the Author
CBN’s Superbook team is made up of Emmy-winning artists and storytellers, whose credits include Mulan, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Together they are collaborating to completely reimagine the classic Superbook series using CGI technology. The new Superbook honors the life-changing legacy of the classic series and introduces the stories of the Bible to a new generation. The Christian Broadcasting Network (www.cbn.com) is a global Christian ministry with headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and is committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus through television programming, internet programming/resources, medical missions, humanitarian outreaches, and family resources, including Superbook.