IT ALL STARTED WITH A SIMPLE NOTE
The ordeal reads like a mystery novel. But, this is not fiction.
In early 2005, Israel's most venerated Orthodox Rabbi, Yitzhak Kaduri, claimed he had met the true, soon-coming Messiah. He also made a public announcement that he had written Messiah's name in a note. He said he would turn that note over to his ministry officials to be kept secret and locked away until one year after his death. Then, after that time, the note was to be posted on his website at kaduri.net.
Just a few months later, Kaduri was dead. Little did the world know what revelation awaited them.
Finally, the note was posted. JESUS is Messiah. That's when the global spiritual and political firestorm erupted. Several of the key players in this story are immersed in vicious abandon, attempting to bring the stunning revelation to a grinding halt. And they have already proven that they will stop at almost nothing.
Author Carl Gallups has now teamed up with Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat, director of Messiah of Israel Ministries (Tel Aviv, Israel), and together they have dared to bring before the world the long-hidden and mysterious details of this "story that won't die."
You will be shocked by the gravity of the new information and the intrigue that this profusely updated story brings to your fingertips. Prepare yourself - there are treasures of amazing biblical treats in this book that, at times, will simply take your breath away. This is a gripping page turner that will be practically impossible to walk away from.
In THE RABBI, THE SECRET MESSAGE, AND THE IDENTITY OF MESSIAHYou Will Discover:
• The global media cover up of the ages.
• The death threats, ritualistic curses, and purposed obfuscation perpetrated by very powerful groups and personalities.
• Never-before-told secrets, eyewitness testimonies, and supernatural "back stories" to this epic account.
• The connectivity of this event to current geopolitical affairs, prophetic revelations, and to your daily life.
• The number of shocking biblical mysteries that are, in these uniquely prescient days, finally being unveiled – right onto your lap.
• The purposed attempts to change biblical and Israeli history, important word-meanings, and long-hidden truths about the “real” name of God.
• The direct connections that the authors have with Rabbi Kaduri, his ministry organization, and several important figures within the Israeli government. Connections that lend significant authority to this story.