The Rehabilitation Psychology Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems, from depression and impaired judgement to substance abuse, aggression, anxiety, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
|Series:||PracticePlanners Series , #89|
|Product dimensions:||7.11(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.84(d)|
Table of Contents
Attention and Concentration Impairment.
Denial and Impaired Awareness.
Family Stress Reactions.
Posttraumatic Stresss Disorder.
Recreational and Social Life Problems.
Sexual Acting Out.
Speech Problems (Aphasia).
Vocational and Educational Problems.
About the Disk.