Most of us would love to be in a relationship where you can be yourself, bring out the best in each other, and strengthen the bond you share. Unfortunately though, this is often not the case; relationships can be demanding, draining, and frustrating.
Do you experience any of the following:
• Feel that you have no voice in your relationship?
• Repeat the same dysfunctional patterns over and over again with your significant other?
• Question what your partner needs and wants?
• Fight constantly with your partner?
• Experience frequent dissatisfaction with your relationship?
This book will show you how to get your needs met from those you love and stop reacting with the same dysfunctional patterns from the past. As you discover your own authentic voice, not only will your relationship with your partner start to improve, you will start to connect to others in your life in healthier, more meaningful ways.
Unlike other self-help books that present just concepts and theories, I will give you powerful, hands-on methods for making changes in your life. Based on over 25 years of experience as a licensed marriage, family and individual therapist working with couples, I will show you how to:
• Get more of the love you need and want
• Communicate your needs effectively
• Experience less conflict in relationships
• Let go of old emotional wounds
• Have more confidence in yourself and the way you interact with others
You don't have to settle for a small percentage of happiness just because you think it is better than nothing-or better than being alone. I will give you the tools so you know how to get your needs met and still be in loving relationships. You deserve to be loved the way you need; don't settle for crumbs. Order your copy of The Relationship Cure & Couples Guide for Loving Relationships today!
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author