The Relaxed Rabbit:Massage for Your Pet Bunnyby Chandra Moira Beal
Professional massage and bodywork provides great health and wellness benefits. Why not extend this to our animal friends? In The Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny, professional Massage Therapist Chandra Moira Beal and her mini-lop rabbit, Maia, share basic massage strokes specifically designed for pet rabbits. They offer the layperson a step-by-step routine to practice on companion rabbits at home. No experience is necessary to share the joy of massage with your pets.
The Relaxed Rabbit:
- Helps rabbits with behavioral issues
- Increases range of motion
- Reduces tension, inflammation, and pain
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates recovery
- Strengthens immunity
- A safe and natural supplement to your rabbit's health care!
Through dozens of photos and illustrations, you'll learn:
- How to massage your rabbit from "nose to toes"
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- How to address specific health and behavior issues
- Tips for getting the most from your sessions
Massage is also a great way to deepen your relationship with your pets, as touching strengthens the animal-human bond. Stroking a pet can even lower your blood pressure, increase self-esteem, and establish a feeling of well-being.
Animal massage is a win-win prospect. Get started today!
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.15(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews