THE RESIDENCY INTERVIEW. These words make every applicant nervous.
This MedEdits guide provides applicants with insight about the residency interview process as well as a general framework to dramatically improve their confidence on interview day.
This book is based on Dr. Jessica Freedman's experience in residency admissions while on faculty at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City and her observations while privately advising residency applicants with MedEdits (www.MedEdits.com).
- Get practical advice on:
- How to prepare for your interview
- What to expect on interview day
- The different types of interviewers
- What information you must convey during your interview
- How to structure your answers and direct your interview
- What to wear, how to behave on tours, lunches, "night before" gatherings and many other topics
Dr. Freedman is also the author of How To Be an All-Star Residency Match Applicant, published in November, 2013
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.23(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months|