The Final Word on How to Squeeze a Tube of Toothpaste
* A humorous look at etiquette and a return to good manners
* Offers informative two-color diagrams to show you exactly what you're doing wrong and the right way to do it
* Introduction by Esquire magazine editor AJ Jacobs
There is a right way and a wrong way to do things-even if we don't always know why. No matter what it's important to try to do things correctly to avoid embarrassing social gaffes, and this book will set the record straight. Readers will find "the right way" for a variety of scenarios outlined for them with authoritative, straightforward directions and easy-to-follow diagrams. Scenarios include:
* Loading a toilet roll holder
* Entering a revolving door
* Mowing the lawn
* Eating an olive
* And many more
This guide to good behavior is perfect for anyone interested in correct etiquette and also makes a fun gift.
|Product dimensions:||5.12(w) x 7.26(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author
Lauren McCutcheon is a freelance writer based in Philadelphia. She is the author of A Virgin's Guide to Everything (Warner Books) and has contributed to numerous publications including Philadelphia Weekly and Home & Garden.
AJ Jacobs is the editor-at-large at Esquire magazine. His most recent book is the best-seller The Know-it-all: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World (Simon & Schuster).