Temporarily Out of Stock Online
The Rough Guide to Seattle is the ultimate handbook to this urban gateway to the Pacific Northwest. Features include:
- Full-color section introducing Seattle's highlights.
- Detailed reviews of the best places to stay, eat and drink, for every budget and taste, as well as the best nightlife, shops and music venues.
- Lively accounts of all the city's attractions, including Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and Seattle Center, and the area's signature parks, waterways and coffeehouses.
- Extensive coverage of Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountains, including Bainbridge Island, the San Juan Islands and Mount Rainier.
- Maps and plans for the entire city and surrounding region.
About the Author
Jeff Dickey is an established Rough Guide author and has contributed to eight different Rough Guides, including The Rough Guide to Los Angeles & Southern California, The Rough Guide to Washington, DC, and The Rough Guide to Seattle. Jeff is also an accomplished film and video writer and spent five years at the University of Southern California's film school in Los Angeles.