- How did Hillary Clinton manage to escape prosecution despite compelling evidence she violated the law?
- Did Peter Strzok, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, and others obstruct justice by protecting Clinton?
- Why was there never a legitimate criminal investigation of Clinton in the Uranium One case?
- Are the text messages exchanged between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page evidence of a concerted effort to undermine the electoral process?
- Was there ever any real evidence of "collusion" between Trump and the Russians?
- Did Trump obstruct justice in the firing of Comey or was he legally exercising his constitutional authority?
- Did the FBI and DOJ improperly use a discredited "dossier" about Trump to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates?
- Should Mueller have disqualified himself under the special counsel law based on glaring conflicts of interest?
- Was fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn unfairly charged with making a false statement?
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Preface: An Insidious Abuse Of Power ix
Chapter 1 Hillary Clinton's Email Server 1
Chapter 2 Comey Contorts The Law To Clear Clinton 21
Chapter 3 "The Fix" 47
Chapter 4 Clinton Greed And "Uranium One" 65
Chapter 5 The Fraudulent Case Against Donald Trump 87
Chapter 6 The Fabricated "Dossier" Used Against Trump 119
Chapter 7 Government Abuse Of Surveillance 139
Chapter 8 Meeting With Russians Is Not A Crime 171
Chapter 9 Flynn's Firing, Sessions's Recusal And The Canning Of Comey 191
Chapter 10 Obstruction Of Justice 221
Chapter 11 The Illegitimate Appointment Of Robert Mueller 253