So, what is keeping you from realizing your own dream?
Too many financial responsibilities, fear that you won't like living in a small box on wheels, worried about how your extended family could possibly survive without you, afraid of losing friends and feeling isolated, still have children in school...did I miss anything?
Your dream of traveling this beautiful country can come true and soon.
- If you are still working and plan to retire in the near future with a dependable income, living the RV dream is an easy adjustment.
- If you still need an income while traveling, try workamping or developing an online business.
- If you still have children at home, take them with you on the road.
Homeschooling is a popular way to resolve that issue. Give them an education with hands-on experience.
Some questions answered in "The RV Lifestyle: A Dream Come True:"
• Would you like to know what it takes to equip an RV and how to maintain it?
• How do you manage the power, including the batteries?
• Should you tow an auto behind?
• What is this "boondocking" that RV owners talk about?
• How do you plan your trips and get the best deals?
• How do you stay in touch with family and friends?
• Can you earn money while traveling?
...and much more!
Find more information on all these issues in "The RV Lifestyle,
A Dream Come True." Join us in this adventure of a lifetime!
|Publisher:||The Maxwell Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.21(d)|
About the Author
Margo Armstrong has published articles on the RVing lifestyle in all the major RV magazines and online. She has spent the last 20 years on the road, the last few years traveling solo.
She travels the USA exploring, writing ebooks, and sometimes workamping for a season to get the true flavor of a locale. She loves sharing this wonderful lifestyle with others planning to travel the same path.