- Get it by Tuesday, September 26 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Explore the practical approaches, spiritual motivations and physical benefits of an ancient practice that crosses faith traditions. Will answer your questions, allay your fears and reveal how you can safely incorporate fasting into your spiritual life.
|Publisher:||Turner Publishing Company|
|Series:||Art of Spiritual Living Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
Rev. Thomas Ryan, CSP, is a Catholic priest and member of the Paulist Fathers. He coordinates ecumenical and interreligious relations for the Paulist community in the United States and Canada. The author of twelve books, his works include The Sacred Art of Fasting: Preparing to Practice (SkyLight Paths); I nterreligious Prayer: A Christian Guide ; Four Steps to Spiritual Freedom and the DVD Yoga Prayer. He lives in Washington, DC.
Rev. Thomas Ryan, CSP, is available to speak on the following topics:
- Fasting: A Fresh Look
- Challenge and Inspiration from Other Religions
- The Ecumenical Gift Exchange: What Do the Churches Have to Offer One Another for Their Mutual Enrichment?
- Soul Fire: Accessing Your Creativity
- Remember to Live: Embracing the Second Half of Life
Click here to contact the author.