Nechtan's nephew, Talan, wants more than the throne - he wants Lyleth's six-year-old daughter, whispered to be the fabled "Child of Death."
When Talan's warships anchor at the Isle of Glass, Lyleth knows he's come for his little cousin. and Lyleth will do anything to get her daughter back.
Six years have passed since the English teacher, Hugh Cavendish, journeyed to the Five Quarters. When he discovers his ailing Aunt Merryn has not only been to the Five Quarters but has found a way back, Hugh vows to follow her.
He'd best hurry, for an ancient god-king stirs in his stony tomb and whispers in Talan's ear, "None but ye can set me free."
- ★★★★★ Beautifully written. Terry has once again made quite clear her love of language. I really enjoyed how carefully written this book is. It is completely possible to get immersed in the world she creates through her carefully crafted descriptions. Additionally, the characters are really and complex in their emotions. I enjoyed this novel! - Ann Zerlaut
- ★★★★★ Fresh & Surprising Fantasy Series. I was anticipating the usual Druid or Fae novel & was pleasantly surprised by the series' turn. I've read fantasy for decades & the novel's linking of two worlds as it did was brilliant. I don't want to give any spoilers, but this is a well written mystery, love story, adventure & more! - Michalynn Farley
- For fans of the dual worlds of Stephen R. Donaldson's The Land and Stephen King's The Talisman. Let's welcome Terry Madden's Five Quarters to the world just outside the one we live in. It has a spark of wonder, indeed. - Rusty Clark
Grab your copy today! Free with Kindle Unlimited.
Thank you for your interest in our book. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed presenting it. - Digital Fiction
- Website: DigitalFictionPub.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/digitalfictionpub
- Twitter: @DigitalFicPub
- Sword and Sorcery
- Druid Magic
- Celtic Magic
- Celtic Mythology
- Crom Cruach
- Blood Magic
- Dark Fantasy
- Portal Fantasy
- Celtic Otherworld
- Two-world Fantasy
|Publisher:||Digital Fantasy Fiction, an imprint of Digital Fic|
|Series:||Three Wells of the Sea , #2|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.59(d)|
About the Author
Terry has worked in molecular biology and genetic research labs and currently teaches high school chemistry and astronomy. She enjoys sharing the night sky with young people and is as fascinated by ancient history and mythology as she is by terraforming and space exploration. A mash-up of these is a goal she has set for a future project.
If you enjoy gritty fantasy or metaphysical science fiction, check out her website at http://www.threewellsofthesea.com/