The SBA Loan Book answers the most important questions for you, the borrower:
- How to increase your odds of getting a loan
- How to land a loan even with no experience, weak collateral and poor credit
- What your options are for SBA-guaranteed loans
- How to fill out a loan application
- How to present yourself to lenders
- How you can close your loan fast
- Learn the five C's of lending-Capacity, Capital, Collateral, Credit, and Character
You will learn how to appeal to a lender's denial, and even how to approach a loan request if you have been in bankruptcy.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 8.25(h) x (d)|
What People are Saying About This
Wilson L. Harrell, SUCCESS! Magazine
I highly recommend it. This book offers entrepreneurs the secrets to obtain SBA financing. Finally, there is a banker willing to tell us how.
Gina Marie Mangiamele, Certified Business Advisor and Acting Director of the Syracuse, NY area Small Business Development Center
The SBA Loan Book is by far the answer to every business borrower�s dream. Every small business borrower needs this outstanding and comprehensive tool on the commercial loan process. It is truly the most inclusive text ever written on the subject.
Carlos R. Suarez, Former Regional Administrator, Region Eight U.S. Small Business Administration
The SBA Loan Book is clearly the definitive work on the subject�unequivocally useful for both lender and borrower.