Satan is alive and well and living on planet Earth...
Every day he strategizes how to destroy people's lives through the tests and temptations. One of them is to get people to choose to sin and to want his malevolent influence in their lives. The more selfishness people choose, the more selfishness they can be tempted with.
The Devil is the master at making the wrong choices seem right. He glamorizes absolutely toxic opportunities.
We actually face three enemies that want to block us from enjoying the life God has planned for us
- The World (1 John 2:15-18)
- The Flesh (Galatians 5:19-21)
- The Devil (Ephesians 6:10-18)
Each of these enemies can get in the way of our embracing the great life and good works that God has planned for us. In this book, we will be focusing on just the last of these enemies, the Devil, and his strategies to rob us of God's abundant life. Learn how to live in God's abundant life despite Satan's attempts to ruin it.
|Publisher:||Principles To Live By|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1. The Excessive Desire Scheme (Tempter, Sinner)
2. The Accusation and Deception Scheme (The Devil, Deceiver, Father of Lies, Snake)
3. The Opposition Scheme (Satan, Enemy, Adversary)
4. The Fear Scheme (Roaring Lion, Dragon)
5. The Spiritual Power and Wisdom Scheme (Prince of the Power of the Air, Lucifer, Angel of Light, God of this World)
6. The Amplified Anger Scheme (Murderer, Evil One, The Wicked One)
7. The Underworld Scheme (Beelzebub, Belial)