"[The] School of Intentional Living is a smart, resourceful, planned attack on getting at what we each really want to achieve in life."
- Michael Cohen
Live life on YOUR terms and break free from conventional wisdom.
After following the conventional path to "success" and becoming bankrupt in every area of his life at just 28 years old, Sean Rosensteel, author and founder of The Intentional Living Academy, discovered the true path to happiness and fulfillment: redefining his worldview and breaking away from societal expectations.
In the following 10 years, he turned around his overwhelming failures and developed a simple system to find a level of achievement in all areas of life.
If you're feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're trying to survive more than you are pursuing the life of your dreams...if you feel like you're living your life on other peoples' terms and not making any progress...
Then this book is for you.
Inside, you'll discover...
- How to Define What Truly Matters in Your Life
- How to Stop Procrastinating, Define Priorities, and Eliminate the Stress of Overwhelm
- The Key Differences Between Proactive and Reactive Living (and Why this Defines Everything You Do)
- Elegant Frameworks for Setting and Reaching Your Goals (Hint: It's Not What You Think)
- Simple Ways to Eliminate Distractions
- How to Check Your Progress and Stay On-Track
- And Much More...
With practical advice and painless, easy-to-follow exercises, this profound, fluff-free, and detailed book will give you a fresh perspective on your life and dreams. Drawing on fundamental principles anyone can master, this groundbreaking approach arms you with the knowledge you need to take control of your life and break free from mediocrity.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||561 KB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Introduction: Why Conventional Wisdom is a Trap
- Subject Areas
- Progress Reports
- Homework Assignments
- Lockers & Backpacks
- Study Hall
- Structured Days
- Classroom Environments
- Majors, Minors & Electives
- Lesson Plans
- Office Hours
- Extracurricular Activities
Conclusion: Will You Pass or Fail?
About the Author