HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME IS THE SECRET DIARY OF ONE OF THE GREATEST ADVENTURERS WHO HAS EVER LIVED. -
PLUS PROOF THAT THERE IS A VAST, UNCHARTED, CIVILIZATION
EXISTS INSIDE THE PLANET --
IN the year 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd made a flight into the South Polar region of the world. Before he started on the venture, Byrd made a mysterious statement: "I'd like to see that land beyond the Pole. That area beyond the Pole in the center of the great unknown."
In the cockpit of his plane was a powerful, two-way radio. When Byrd and his scientific companions took off from their base at the South Pole, they managed to fly 1700 miles beyond it. That's when the radio in Byrd's plane was put into use to report something utterly incredible.
There was a strange great valley below them. For some unknown reason,
the valley Byrd saw was not ice-covered as it should have been in the frigid
Antarctic. It was green and luxuriant. There were mountains with thick forest of trees on them, there was lush grass and underbrush. Most amazing, a huge animal was observed moving through the underbrush. In a land of ice, snow and almost perpetual "deep-freeze" ...here was a stupendous MYSTERY.
Byrd had discovered a strange great valley just beyond the South Pole,
where the weather temperature, believe it or not, was evidently something like 75
Suddenly the press and radio were "hushed up." After the first brief messages leaked through to newspapers, no further confirmation of the big discovery was given. Was it merely a hoax? Some newsman's joke? I think not.
I believe that Byrd came upon the location of a great doorway or entrance leading deep into the unknown interior of the Earth! The "Great Door" at the
South Pole region. Having found that, it is believe he guessed no longer. He then
KNEW beyond the shadow of a doubt that this secret "Door" must open into the
He would go there and find out...see for himself the wonder and everlasting mystery of the unknown INNER Earth.
Here is the long rumored "missing" diary of Admiral Byrd which tells exactly what Bryd and his men discovered. Why have we not been permitted this information? Why is it that some have been warned not to talk about what has been discovered?
TWO BOOKS IN ONE!
In addition to the text of Admiral Byrd's diary is a rare, "long lost" manuscript by William Reed who puts forward his theory that we live on the outside of a hollow globe. Based upon the journals of various seafarers who have explored the regions around the poles, Reed puts forward the following questions:
1. Why is the earth flattened at the poles?
2. Why have the poles never been reached?
3. Why does the sun not appear for so long in winter near the supposed poles?
4. Assuming that the earth is hollow, the interior should be warmer.
5. We must now resort to the compass. Does it refuse to work when drawing near the supposed poles?
6. Meteors are constantly falling near the supposed poles. Why?
7. The next query is concerning the great quantities of dust constantly found in the Arctic Ocean. What causes this dust?
8. What produces the Aurora Borealis?
9. Icebergs are next in order. Where are they formed? And how??
10. What causes tidal waves?
11. What causes colored snow in the Arctic region?
12. Why are the nights so long in the polar regions?
13. What causes the great ice-pressure in the Arctic Ocean during still tide and calm weather?
14. Why is the ice filled with rock, gravel, and sand?
This is a book that will intrigue and fascinate. It is like nothing you have ever encountered before!