The Secret to Finding Your Soul Mate at Any Age: An Interview With Arielle Fordby Michael Senoff
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
It doesn’t matter if you’re 24, 44, or 104; you can find your perfect match – even if you’re sure all the good ones are taken. Arielle Ford, author of The Soulmate Secret, found her true love at the age of 44. And in this audio, you’ll hear how she did it and how she’s helped countless others do the same.
The trick is in knowing yourself well enough to figure out what you need in a partner. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Everything you need to know to make that all-important “wants” checklist – and how to use it once you’ve got your soulmate down on paper
• The top 3 “limiting beliefs” people hold – that hold them back
• How to put an end to making excuses for yourself about why you can’t find love – and start finding your perfect match today
• A real-life example of “acting-as-if” and the simple (and sometimes even illogical) ways to use that to attract your perfect someone
• The very first step you should take as soon as you’re finished with this audio
• A step-by-step look at the ritual Arielle did that helped her get ready to receive her soulmate – and in less than 6 months, she found him
Finding true love is definitely a process that starts with you. But Arielle says not to worry – it’s a fun process. And in this audio, you’ll hear all the strategies you can take to pull more love into your life, and find that perfect match.
- BN ID:
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 18 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews