“IT’S DIFFICULT TO GET A MORTGAGE IF YOU’RE SELF-EMPLOYED”
While this is true, being properly prepared and knowing what lenders are looking for can greatly improve your access to the finance you require.
The Self-Employed Mortgage Guide will show you how to:
- Calculate approximately how much you can borrow and understand how lenders assess income
- Know what documents you may need and how they impact your chances of success
- Create a preparation plan 12 to 24 months in advance of applying to buy or refinance
- Increase the likelihood of a successful application in order to secure your dream home
- Understand the entire mortgage process including ways to make money from property in the future
Whether you are buying or refinancing, The Self-Employed Mortgage Guide is for Limited company directors, sole traders, contractors and entrepreneurs who want to improve their prospects of mortgage success.