Adult Children are among any company's most productive and valuable employeesdedicated, conscientious, capable and eager to please. But if you are an Adult Child and have answered yes to most of the following questions,you may be suffering from workaholism, burn-out or other work-related problems. This book shows you what to look for and how to make your worklife more satisfying and effective.
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your job?
- Are you so stressed on the job that you have headaches or stomach aches and can't sleep at night?
- Do you spend much of your time thinking and talking about
- your job?
- Do you feel responsible for everything that goes wrong at work?
- Are you loyal to your boss and co-workers, even when they
- don't deserve it?
- Do you work well under pressure but have trouble completing
- long-term projects?
|Publisher:||Health Communications, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.58(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Intelligent, talented, hardworking, wonderful people skills... these all describe me. But something happens to me at every workplace. Couldn't figure out what was wrong. Working more and enjoying it less? Ran across a copy in a bookstore. I found my experiences, thoughts, and actions in this book. Now, I have hope to change my behaviors and my future. A must read for any person struggling in the workplace. It might not be you... You just might be caught up with an ACOA as a supervisor or a manager. Here is what is happening, how to spot it, and how to respond. Very insightful.