What does it take for human beings to heal and transform at the deepest levels of their beings? How can we honor and care for every dimension of ourselves -- body, mind, heart and spirit -- in ways that create deep and lond-lasting transformation? And how can these goals be accomplished in the context of modern medicine and modern life?
The Seven Levels of Healing offers clear quidance on how to navigate with skill and insight through any illness or life challenge. Whether facing heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, or cancer, whether dealing with divorce, the loss of the loved one, psychological issues, or any other challenge in life, the seven levels provide a simple, step-by-step process to transform the journey at every step along the way. Created by board-certified physician and integrative medicine pioneer, Dr. Jeremy Geffen, in this program you will learn:
The five things you should do if you've just been diagnosed with any illness or medical challenge.
- How your relationships with others can speed the healing process.
- How to heal and release negative emotions of the healing journey.
- How to use the "life assessment process" to help you on your healing journey.
- The role of the mind in influencing one's experience of life.
- How to use the "life assessment process" to create clarity and focus on what is most important to you.
- How embracing the "nature of spirit" transforms every aspect of the healing journey.
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster Audio/Nightingale-Conant|
|Edition description:||Abridged, 4 cassettes, 6 hrs.|
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 7.10(h) x 1.20(d)|