Not all fairytales are about beautiful princesses and dashing princes. Some are about the corpses living below our very feet....
The very existence of Balderdash is hanging by a thread. The kingdom is under attack by vicious creatures called Mana Beasts, and someone is after the shaman.
Will Balderdash fall because of the shaman's past actions? Will she lose it all, or will she sacrifice herself to save her people?
THE SHAMAN'S SALVATION by J.W. Zulauf, with Illustrations by Luke Spooner
Evolved Publishing presents the third book in The Balderdash Saga, a series of lower grade fairytales with an always fun, slightly dark edge.
[Lower Grade Chapter Book, Fantasy, Fairytale, Horror for Kids 6-10 Years Old]
Meet many friends, and a couple foes, on your visit to Balderdash. Whether you’re searching for true love with Scarlet the Kindhearted Princess, or fighting for honor with Roland the Pirate Knight or Hurlock the Warrior King, there is something for every reader within this coffin tale.
Stories by J.W. Zulauf:
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 1: The Underground Princess
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 2: The Prince's Plight
- The Balderdash Saga, Book 3: The Shaman's Salvation
- Hurlock the Warrior King - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- Roland the Pirate Knight - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- Scarlet the Kindhearted Princess - A Balderdash Saga Short Story
- The Balderdash Saga - Special Edition - A Balderdash Saga Short Story Collection
More Great Books for Kids 6-11 from Evolved Publishing:
- Weirdville Series by Majanka Verstraete
- Tales from Upon A. Time Series by Falcon Storm
- The Pet Shop Society Series by Emlyn Chand
About the Author
ILLUSTRATOR: Luke Spooner a.k.a. 'Carrion House' and 'Hoodwink House,' currently lives and works in the South of England. Having recently graduated from the University of Portsmouth with a first class degree, he is now a full time illustrator for just about any project that peaks his interest. Despite regular forays into children's books and fairy tales, for which he has won awards for literary and artistic merit, his true love lies in anything macabre, melancholy or dark in nature and essence. He believes that the job of putting someone else's words into a visual form, to accompany and support their text, is a massive responsibility - as well as being something he truly treasures.
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 120 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.