Shopping is a raging phenomenon among developed countries and has been studied over and over. Sociologists say it's a 'female drive', in an attempt to explain the differences in shopping behavior between men and women.
It was said that the same obsession of men over sports can be linked to the way women go crazy on Black Friday sales or on mall openings. In the evolution of man, the male species are known to be 'hunters', while women have always been the 'gatherers' or the ones who are in charge of finding things for their offspring.
This behavior is not exactly exclusive to women though, because when you consider the purchase of gadgets, large screen TV's, and high-end cars, the tendency of men to make expensive purchases is surely noticeable.
However, this is limited to a targeted section of the market. Women, on the other hand, will shop whenever, wherever and whatever! This is because men consider shopping as merely a purchase of specific merchandise while for women, it's a whole different world altogether.
But when does shopping stop being a charm and starts haunting you like a curse?
Where do you draw the line between recreation and obsession?
Do you think you're a shopaholic?
Let's go find out.
- The Seductive Charms of Shopping
- When the Charm Turns to a Curse
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
- Celebrity Shopaholics
- The WHY's of Shopaholics
- Compulsive Buying Disorder
- Consequences of Shopping Addiction
- How to Cure Shopping Addiction
Crime shows often portray narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths as the bad guys prone to doing heinous activities - but are they really?
You might be surprised! This book will offer you in-depth information about the mind of a narcissist, psychopath and sociopath.
Find out what makes them tick and whether society's portrayal of these disorders is accurate. If you're a true crime fan and interested in human psychology and curious about these disorders, this is the book for you!
If you love watching crime shows like CSI and Criminal Minds, chances are you have heard of the terms narcissists, sociopath and psychopath used in reference to murder suspects. But what exactly do they mean?
Although narcissism is fairly easy to distinct, the terms sociopath and psychopath are often confused by many people. Read this book and you will know it all, and if your lucky you may even get chill down your spin!
Topics On Narcissism Covered....
- Narcissism - An Overview
- Narcissism Types, Treatments and More
- Narcissists with People
- Narcissists in the Family
- Narcissism and Social Media
- Understanding Sociopaths and Psychopaths
- Deeper Look at Psychopaths
- Deeper Look at Sociopaths
- Beware, The Tell tale Signs of a Psychopath and Sociopath
- How to Cope with the Sociopath or Psychopath in Your Life
- Children with Psychopathic and Sociopathic Tendencies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Much, much more!
Purchase your copy today!