The Skin and Systemic Disease: A Color Atlas and Text / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
This abundantly illustrated atlas comprehensively reviews the manifestations of common and rare systemic diseases. An easily understood and useful text accompanies the illustrations and explains the findings and clinical features of the diseases. Written by one of the leading lights in the field of Dermatology, the text is, whenever possible, prepared in an especially easy-to-understand manner making the book accessible to internists and other specialists outside of dermatology.
• New sections on Bio-terrorism and Side Effects of New Drugs.
• Covers the entire range of cutaneous manifestations of systemic diseases.
• Over 800 full color photographs illustrate clinical and histopathologic features.
• Mnemonics in text help readers retain details about disease.
• Arranged by organ system.
• Includes fine points of diagnosis and therapy.
• Handy atlas format.
• Text provides useful mnemonics.
• Written by an authority on the subject.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.98(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
1. Rheumatologic Diseases
2. Pulmonary Diseases
3. Cardiovascular Diseases
4. Gastrointestinal Diseases
5. Renal Diseases
6. Hematologic Diseases
7. Endocrinologic Diseases
8. Neurologic Diseases
9. Infectious Diseases
10. Immunodeficiency Diseases
11. Neoplastic Diseases
12. Dermatologic Diseases and Cutaneous Drug Reactions