This guide will show you how to:
• Create a more valuable mailing list.
• Develop accurate budgets and revenue projections.
• Craft a compelling letter and reply device.
• Communicate with designers and printers.
• Increase response rates and average gift.
• Manage logistics of segmenting your donors.
• Upgrade your donors' giving levels.
• Measure and analyze your appeal's performance.
Working through these pages will help you avoid being overwhelmed by endless options, save you time, and help you create an appeal that will reengage your donors and grow your relationship with them through the years.
Your purchase includes:
Free download of the following bonus materials:
*82-page step-by-step guide including the 25-page workbook.
* Budget Template
* Design and Print Template
* Production Schedule and Timeline Template.
* Evaluation and Analysis Template.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.17(d)|
About the Author
She is the editor of smartannualgiving.com, an educational resource for small nonprofits, where she writes about the tactical implementation and strategic management of annual giving and individual fundraising programs.
For over 15 years, Donna has managed fundraising activities for nonprofits of all sizes.
In 2008, she received a MA from Duke University where she focused on Women, Philanthropy, and Civic Engagement. She also holds a Certificate in Nonprofit Management from Duke University.
Donna lives in Raleigh, NC with a recovering scientist, a spunky gymnast, and most recently, a stray cat that refuses to leave the yard. She enjoys weightlifting, discovering boutique chocolate shops, and vacationing in Key West, Sonoma, and Ocracoke Island. She rarely enjoys long-distance running, folding laundry, or winter.
Visit Donna's Website at www.smartannualgiving.com.