DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT AND HALVE YOUR PREPARATION TIME
Most people are too busy preparing presentations to be able to give great presentations. The Smart Presenter™ shows you how to stop tinkering and start connecting with your audience. Specifically, you'll learn :
• How to create better presentations in half the time by applying the "Fast Prototyping" 5-step POINT program.
• Why, when it comes to the structure or organization of your presentation, one size does not fit all, and how to choose the best structure for your particular presentation.
• Nine advanced formulas for beyond bullets to communicate your information in a much more compelling way.
• How to create openings and closings that grab your audience's attention and leave a lasting impression.
• How to create visually compelling designs, even if you're not a graphic designer, without slaving over your presentation for days on end.
• A simple — yet highly effective — technique for quickly identifying your presentation objectives.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.43(d)|
About the Author
Paul Arinaga is an expert in information design and marketing communications. As managing director of the Red Phoenix Agency, he helps leading companies, governments and causes to analyze their audience, develop key messages and create campaigns. Previously, Paul was a software executive with Microsoft, Philips Electronics and several smaller IT companies. He holds the Advanced Communicator certification from Toastmasters International, the public speaking organization.
Lars Sudmann is the founder and CEO of Sudmann & Company, a consulting firm specialized in improving the performance of organizations. He is consultant, trainer and speaker with more than 10 years experience as a senior executive with Procter & Gamble. Lars has in-depth experience speaking to and training a variety of audiences and has won several trainer and speaker awards. He is, for instance, the 5-times Belgian Champion of Public Speaking. Additionally, he is a member of the Global Speaker Federation and has been invited to share his thoughts on modern business communication at numerous events in the US and Europe.