The time-honored concordance now improved with large, readable type. The Strongest Strong's Larger Print Edition takes James Strong's classic concordance to unprecedented heights. Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer technology, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strong's is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other Strong's concordance can touch it. This is no mere study tool. Destined to become a foundational resource for Bible study the world over, The Strongest Strong's is a landmark in biblical reference works.
What Makes this Strong's the Strongest?
Rebuilding Strong's time-honored concordance from the ground up, biblical research experts Kohlenberger and James Swanson have achieved unprecedented accuracy and clarity. Longstanding errors have been corrected. Omissions filled in. Word studies simplified.
Better still, this LARGER PRINT EDITION is gentle on your eyes. You get a wealth of meticulously researched, thoroughly up-to-date information in a type size designed to make this concordance remarkably clear and easy to read.
A Stunning Array of World-Class Features
In order to experience all the advantages of The Strongest Strong's Larger Print Edition, you'll have to look inside. But here is a thumbnail sketch of what awaits you:
- Computer-verified accuracy. For the first time ever, cutting-edge computer analysis provides unparalleled pinpoint accuracy
- Strong's numbering system speeds you through word studies, giving you clear insights into Greek and Hebrew words
- Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes give you access to the growing library of reference tools that use these numbersanother unique feature
- The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries ensure precise meaning in your word studies
- Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations beside the KJV
- Word counts furnish a complete accounting of every word in the Bible
- Fast-Tab locators help you find your place quickly and easily
- Words of Christ highlighted
- Clear, easy-to-read type
- Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strong’s
About the Author
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.