When a child dies-even an adult child- bereaved parents are left with a "stomachache that never ends." No parent expects to make their child's funeral arrangements. The death of a child is a loss only those who have lived through it can fully comprehend. A grieving parent wonders if the sun will ever show its face again.
After Wayne Triplett lost his son, he set out to write the book he most needed-one that would offer solace, support, and inspiration. Telling his story and the stories of other bereaved parents-he discovered that grief never ends, but that if we open up to it, it can transform itself. We can with God's help turn our heart-wrenching loss into something that will make a difference in the lives of others. One day we will pass through the storm of sorrow into new realms of sunlight and hope.
• Find the road back to joy
• Meet yourself in this book
• Learn to live in the "new normal"
• Affirm that life is still worth living
• Find answers to the hard questions about death
• Discover how God can truly heal a broken heart
• Encounter real grief and real people dealing with it
• Explore the journey through grief after the ultimate loss
To find hope, to find faith, to find the way we can turn our sadness into service for others and into love in our own lives-these are the greatest challenges of loss.
They are also the greatest opportunities.
All proceeds from the sale of this book benefit the Kevin Wayne Triplett Memorial Scholarship Fund.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.98(d)|