Whether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or a CEO, The Sustainable MBA Second Edition provides the knowledge and tools to help you ‘green’ your job and organization, to turn sustainability talk into action for the benefit of your bottom line and society as a whole.
Based on more than 150 interviews with experts in business, international organizations, NGOs and universities from around the world, this book brings together all the pieces of the business and sustainability puzzle including:
- What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organization looks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts that you can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Information on how to be a sustainability champion or intrapraneur in your organization including how to sell these ideas to your team and how to incorporate them into any job.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable business happening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for more information.
The Sustainable MBA Second Edition is organized like a business school course, allowing you easy access to the relevant information you need about sustainability as it relates to Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and HR, Operations and Strategy.
The Sustainable MBA Second Edition has been updated to reflect global developments in this evolving field to remain the definitive guide to sustainable business. Additional resources to accompany the book are available at www.thesustainablemba.com.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Giselle Weybrecht is determined to make sustainability everybody’s business. Her work is focused on how to inspire and engage the next generation of business leaders to not only understand sustainability, but to put it into practice in ways that make sense for the environment, society and business. She has 15 years of experience working in sustainability in particular with the United Nations but also with governments, universities, NGOs, businesses and entrepreneurs. Giselle has a MBA from London Business School and is a frequent lecturer at universities around the world.