Want it by Thursday, September 27?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
The Tao of Running brings a fresh and unique perspective to the topic of running. It offers readers multiple ways to significantly deepen, enlighten, and enrich their running experiences.
• Introduces a unique and bold new treatment of the topic of running
• Offers multiple ways to think about and appreciate the running experience
• Explains why running is so satisfying and why it has the power to transform lives
• Gives practical advice for how the reader can improve his or her own running
• Full of vivid firsthand accounts illustrating the high adventure of running
Running can evoke spiritualism and mindfulness; it can teach fundamental lessons about goals, self-awareness, and self-improvement; it can be a transformative existential experience. The Tao of Running goes beyond the standard training and racing advice found in other running books, and guides runners to a wider understanding of how running fits into their own aspirations, goals, and life philosophy.
It also offers rea...
|Publisher:||Cardinal Publishers Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author