7.99 In Stock
These storybooks bring Bible stories to life using the same beautiful artwork from the classic Superbook series that received three Daytime Emmy nominations. Each book features engaging, age-specific content that coordinates with Superbook DVD stories. Children can learn God’s Word and be introduced to the Superbook series for the first time. BOOK SUMMARY: In The Ten Commandments, Superbook transports Chris, his neighbor Joy, and their robot friend, Gizmo, to the Sinai Desert, where they meet Moses, Aaron, and the Israelites. Children will witness the wonder as God gives the Ten Commandments, see the disastrous consequences when people disobey His laws, and discover His unfailing mercy and love. They will learn that God gives His people rules for their own protection and happiness!
- Each book teaches children timeless moral truths and life lessons through the captivating, Bible-based adventures of two time-traveling children and their robot friend.
- Unparalleled biblical accuracy in both scene design and character dialogue
- Immersive experience supported by the Superbook Bible App and website
- Targeted to children ages 3–6
- Artwork, characters, and stories correspond with Superbook DVDs of the same titles
Related collections and offers
About the Author
CBN’s Superbook team is made up of Emmy-winning artists and storytellers, whose credits include Mulan, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Together they are collaborating to completely reimagine the classic Superbook series using CGI technology. The new Superbook honors the life-changing legacy of the classic series and introduces the stories of the Bible to a new generation. The Christian Broadcasting Network (www.cbn.com) is a global Christian ministry with headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and is committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus through television programming, internet programming/resources, medical missions, humanitarian outreaches, and family resources, including Superbook.