Think Bigger. About Who You Are. And What You Offer the World.
Stand for something before someone stands on you. Revolt against the play-it-safe, don't disturb the peace, cynical and silenced society that, more often than not, buries big thoughts.
Michael Port, bestselling author and creator of ThinkBigRevolution.com, knows it's not always easy to think big. But big thinking must happen now; today, tomorrow, and forevermore.
At this very moment, you are the change you want to see in the worldshould you choose to accept personal responsibility. Devour every word of The Think Big Manifesto. It is the handbook to your personal revolution.
You are more than you know. And you can do more with less than you think...
- Unhook from the guru track
- Learn how to be comfortable with discomfort
- Join people doing powerful things
- Be one of the big thinkers that others rave about
This book, and life, is not a conceptual, theoretical experiment in how to do big things. No, this is just what you need if you're on, or want to be on, the path to doing big things and are willing to invest in your future.
Join or incite a worldwide revolution that inspires others to follow. All it takes is one big thought and the revolution is unleashed. One thought, one person at a time, quickly followed by anothersoon big thinking becomes the norm. Your big thoughts enable you to achieve greatness, be remarkable, and create a better world.
Are you a member of the Think Big Revolution? If so, this is your Manifesto.
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 7.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Michael Port is the author of Book Yourself Solid, Beyond Booked Solid, and The Contrarian Effect, all from Wiley. He is the creator of ThinkBigRevolution.com, a global social networking site for big thinkers, has been called a "marketing guru" by the Wall Street Journal, and has been featured on every major television network.
Mina Samuels is a freelance writer and editor. A former lawyer, she works on a wide range of topics including business, finance, legal issues, biography, sports, and fiction.
Table of Contents
0. We Are More Than We Know.
I. You Say You Want a Revolution.
II. This Thing called Thinking Big.
III. Statement of the Think Big Revolution.
IV. The Case For Big Thinking (or The Case Against Small Thinking).
V. The Code (Join the Revolution in Progress or Start Your Own).
0. Stand for Something (Or Someone Will Stand On You).
1. Overthrow the Judge (The Fraud Factor).
1. Collaborate (Trust Everyone. Almost).
2. Get Comfortable with Discomfort (If the Shoe Pinches, it Fits).
3. Promise and Fulfill (Say You Will…and Do).
5. Submit to Authority to be an Authority (Listen More, Talk Less).
8. Live in Integrity (Does It Need To Be Said?) .
13. Work—Hard (Being Warriors).
21. Have Fun (Yes, It's O.K.).
34. Revolution Time (Stop Waiting for Godot).
VI. When—is Now.