Learn to Slow Down and Savor the World's Boldest Theme Park
There's no place like Epcot. It's the theme park that endeavored to change the world.
Now, more than 30 years later, Aaron Wallace dives deep into the heart of Epcot. Step beyond the typical rush-here, do-that frenzy of most guidebooks to truly appreciate the park's history, storytelling, and controversies.
The Thinking Fan's Guide is a lighthearted but scholarly tour through every Epcot ride and show. You'll learn to unpack big questions like:
• Should a Future World attraction ever take place in the past?
• Are Frozen's Anna and Elsa holding World Showcase hostage?
• Do Disney characters belong in Epcot?
• Why does the park spend so much time in Ellen DeGeneres's head?
• Has Epcot lost its way?
• Did the park really change the world?
This is a guide for those ready to immerse themselves in the wondrous achievement of 1982's EPCOT Center and the multi-faceted, modern-day Epcot it has become.
Longtime Disney buffs will find new insights and surprising perspectives, while newcomers will get more out of their vacations by learning to look at Epcot as a work of art.
Fall in Love with Epcot for the First Time... or All Over Again.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.53(d)|