The Solution to Managing Your Greek Organization's Chapter Finances is a book from GreekMentor.com: The Treasurer's Guide.
This book is the complete reference manual for handling the finances of fraternities and sororities. It is required reading for treasurers, presidents, chapter consultants, and executive officers.
You will discover:
- The characteristics of a good treasurer.
- How to handle and prevent financial delinquencies.
- The two most important actions that every treasurer must take.
- How to create, implement, and maintain an organized financial system.
- How to communicate financial responsibilities to rushees, pledges, and actives.
- How to respond to the statement that joining a Greek organization is 'buying friends".
These lessons are taught in an easy to read short story format. Jennifer Smith, an active member of her sorority, is overwhelmed with the responsibilities of being treasurer. She finds a mentor in an alumna, Anne Cole. The lessons that Anne teaches Jennifer are easily applied to all fraternities and sororities. The story contains notes that orient the reader to specific topics. The book also contains supplemental materials, which include chapter summaries, a review, a timeline, frequently asked questions, sample documents, and an author interview.
This book is the authoritative guide to managing a Greek organization's chapter finances. Get and use your copy today!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.25(d)|