1) What is the tithe
2) Who was supposed to tithe?
3) Who do the tithes really belong to?
4) Were Gentiles supposed to tithe?
5) Is the tithe money?
6) Did God command everyone to tithe?
7) Why are churches teaching that it is mandatory to tithe?
Some of the points that McClaskey raises in this book are eye-opening; the conclusions that she draws, astounding. Once one sees the truth behind the lies of the religious system, one can't help but question other doctrines of the church. This is must read for all denominations.