A start-to-finish kit with everything a church, class, or small group needs:
- The Unshakable Truth™ DVD Experience (one 2-disc set) presents Josh and Sean McDowell outlining 12 key truths of Christianity with clear explanations and provocative "on-the-street" interviews. Twelve 15-minute sessions provide focus points for a 12-week course.
- Resource DVD-ROM (1 copy) provides ready-to-use media-enhanced sermons and PowerPoint files and also promotional materials: poster, bulletin insert, banner, and more.
- The Unshakable Truth™ book (1 copy) gives in-depth perspective needed by group leaders.
- The Unshakable Truth™ Study Guide (2 copies) frames small-group interaction.
Content—orthodox, hard-hitting, relevant:
The issue: An entire generation of young Christians—along with millions of older believers—is confused about what they believe, why they believe it, and how it's relevant. Focusing on 12 central doctrines of Christianity, the McDowells help viewers
- understand God's grand plan of creation, incarnation, and re-creation
- discover 12 "truth statements" drawn from Scripture and why they're credible
- experience Christianity's authenticity through real-life examples and interactions
- Relational group experience. The group study guide launches from Josh and Sean's videos, goes through "TruthTalk" assignments on sharing Christianity's essentials, and provides "Truth Encounter" exercises for living out the key truths.
- Resources via internet. Josh and Sean's videos, the media-enhanced sermon presentations, and the promotional materials are all available both on the included DVD and CD—and via internet download.
- Uniquely positioned for today's culture. The Unshakable Truth materials highlight how Christianity's beliefs affect relationships, and they provide a relational, media-enhanced context in which Christians can experience the teaching. A spiritual gold mine for church leaders who want to see long-term church transformation and revitalization!
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Josh McDowell has been reaching the spiritually skeptical for more than five decades. Since beginning ministry in 1961, Josh has spoken to more than 25 million people in 128 countries. He is the author or coauthor of 148 books, with over 51 million copies distributed worldwide, including Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Experience Your Bible, Evidence for the Historical Jesus, More Than a Carpenter (over 15 million copies printed in 85 languages), and The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, recognized by World magazine as one of the twentieth century's top 40 books. Josh continues to travel throughout the United States and countries around the world, helping young people and adults strengthen their faith and understanding of Scripture. Josh will tell you that his family is his ministry. He and his wife, Dottie, have been married for over 40 years and have four children and numerous grandchildren.Sean McDowell (PhD) is the author, coauthor, or editor of numerous books, including A New Kind of Apologist. He is an associate professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University, is an internationally recognized speaker, and blogs regularly at www.seanmcdowell.org.