The Ultimate 1001 Puzzle Book contains 1001 puzzles of all your favorite types.
- Japanese puzzles: Sudoku, Kakuro, Masyu, and more, original styles
- Logic puzzles: Many different types like Lateral Thinking Posers, Mastermind, and Battleships
- Photo puzzles: Missing Monuments, Spot the Difference
- Visual challenges: Odd One out, Mirror Image, Find Hidden Objects, What’s Wrong?, Silhouette, Who’s Related?, and many more
- Word puzzles: Code words, riddles & conundrums
And… the 1001st puzzle is the most difficult Sudoku you’ll ever attempt!
All instructions, answers and explanations are included.
|Product dimensions:||9.60(w) x 11.60(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
A writer and editor for the Wizards of the Coast
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I am enjoying this puzzle book. It is interesting and have shared some of the puzzles with my husband and also teenage daughter, I like busy actitives to keep my mind active. These puzzles books are great when you are waiting for example at an airport or doctors office. It is also neat for different age groups. Keep up the good work and create more of these puzzle books
Many Japanese-style puzzles in this huge collection (much more than just Sudoku). Enough to keep you entertained for months. If you start to get bored with one type, just switch to another. I loved it.