WINNER OF THE SILVER MEDAL IN HUMOR FOR THE 2019 IPPY AWARDS Welcome to the Great Indoors Are your couch, TV, and smartphone among your most prized possessions? Are you looking for proven methods to avoid imminent Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster attacks? How sick and tired are you of hearing your friends and family say, “Let’s go out”? Then you might be an Avid Indoorsman. Embrace the lifestyle with this hilarious handbook full of tips and tricks to help you survive and thrive in your comfy-yet-still-surprisingly-wild climate-controlled world:
- Take a 20-question test to determine your level of Indoorsmanship.
- Learn to identify and overcome the dangers of both the indoors and outdoors.
- Establish a healthy indoor routine, including plenty of sleep, “exercise,” and coffee.
- Dress the part by thinking simple and sleek…and wearing sweatpants often.
- Explore the science of ergonomics behind setting up the perfect indoor space.
And much more to help you succeed indoors! So, stay inside, read this book, and be grateful for four walls and a fast Internet connection.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Though definitely strange, John Driver is no stranger to the study of Indoorsmanship. He is a writer, podcaster, and minister who has written or coauthored multiple books, including Just Keep Breathing, Diary of a Jackwagon, and Come and See. A proud Vols fan and alumnus, John was born in an indoor hospital and still mostly resides indoors near Nashville, Tennessee with his wife, Laura, and daughter, Sadie.